Day Passes and Rentals
Passes allow you unlimited access to BLOCS for an entire day!
BLOCS has two types of memberships:
- Monthly Recurring: Automated monthly recurring Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) payments with a one time initiation fee.
- Prepaid: A one time, non recurring payment.
- One free guest pass for ANYONE once/month
- One free guest pass for a new climber to BLOCS once/day
- 10% off* most courses and events
- 10% off* most regularly priced retail, food, and drink
- Track ‘N’ Trail : 10% off *for members with BLOCS tag (Edmonton location only)
- Supplement King: 10% off* for members with BLOCS tag (Edmonton locations only)
*some exceptions apply
* Student = valid, current school ID and proof of enrollment required at time of purchase and upon request; Senior = 55 and over; Youth = 17 and under.
Prepaid memberships and 10 punch passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
BLOCS can only accept credit cards for monthly recurring memberships. Direct debit payments are not available.
Monthly recurring memberships are automatically withdrawn at the first of the month and continue indefinitely unless cancelled or frozen.
To cancel a recurring membership, you must fill out the membership change form 5 days prior to your requested last bill date.
Recurring membership cancellations are subject to a $50 cancellation fee to be paid in full at the time of cancellation. After six months of membership (not including frozen months), this fee will be waived.
Only monthly recurring memberships may be frozen in case of injury or temporary relocation. A $10 monthly fee applies to membership freezes.
To freeze a recurring membership, you must fill out the membership prior to your requested next billing date. Your membership will be frozen starting on the next billing date. Memberships can be frozen for up to 4 months at a time, twice a year non-consecutively.
All Prepaid Memberships cannot be frozen.
All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices listed do not include GST.
Please click below to freeze, unfreeze, cancel, update your membership status or personal information.