BLOCS CLIMBING CLUB
Have you been looking for ways to improve your climbing and push yourself a little harder?
Or maybe you’re looking for buddies who also enjoy type 2 fun as much as you do?
Well, search no longer!
BLOCS Climbing Club is a great way to surround yourself with a community of climbers who are looking to improve their movement skills and strength through training.
With Meagan Beauchamp (Physiotherapist, MScPT) as the primary instructor for this club, you will
- learn how to warm-up properly;
- get a chance to project current problems and collaborate with fellow climbers on solutions;
- improve your movement skills on the wall;
- build body awareness;
- and gain insight on different exercises off-the-wall to include in your own training.
Work together and expand your cheer squad as you sweat hard, learn new skills, and become a more well-rounded climber!
*Please note: the club will only run with a minimum of 4 participants
- be over 18 years of age
- be currently projecting in the v4-v8 range (yellow, green, and blue tape)
- have been climbing for at least 1 year or longer
- Warm up – Starts at 7:00am
- Projecting – Collaborate with other climbers and share beta on different problems
- Skill development and specific on-the-wall drills – Based on the focus for the session; however, request from the group will also be accepted
- Post climbing off-the-wall workouts
*modifications can be made for all exercises to match current strength level
- Members – $128 +gst/4 week block
- Non-members – $188 +gst/ 4 week block (drop-in fee for each session included)
Please be considerate. If you’ve signed up and can’t make the course, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
If this is your first time at BLOCS, please fill out our waiver online.