- Time slots will be 2 hours total, including check-in and check-out of the facility.
- Exception: The last time slot of the day is 1 and a half hours.
- You can book a time slot for up to 2 people.
- Maximum 1 booking per day, no more than 3 peak hour bookings per week.
- Peak Hours: weekdays after 5 PM, & Saturday and Sunday before 4 PM.
- If you sign up for a booking time and can’t make it, please cancel your booking below.
- Reservations are available 3 days in advance.
We are asking all climbers to understand that access to BLOCS will be limited. All climbers must observe the following:
- DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY if you are exhibiting symptoms, are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19, or are required to self-isolate.
- You must complete the AHS COVID-19 Self-Assessment survey before entering. Please do not enter if you have any of the symptoms indicated in the survey.
- You will be asked to wait outside until your booking time starts.
- You will be required to wash or sanitize your hands immediately upon entry.
- Wearing a face mask is strongly recommended and greatly appreciated.
- Maintain 2m physical distancing with anyone else in the facility.
- Arrive changed and ready to climb, and bring only essential items (climbing shoes, water bottle.) Changing and storage space will be restricted.
- Please respect your booking times. You can arrive late, but end times are firm. Please begin packing up 15 minutes before the end of your booking time.
- New boulder problems are being set twice a week! A section of the gym will be closed Sundays at 6PM, and Thursdays until 4PM.
- BLOCS will ONLY be accessible through a confirmed booking – drop-in climbing will not be available until further notice.