NEW AS OF July 20th, 2020,
BLOCS has a NEW WAIVER!!
If you have not filled out a waiver after July 19th, 2020, Please fill one out here before making a booking.
Please bring a piece of photo ID so we can validate your waiver next time you climb.
BOOKINGS are open everyone!
Drop Ins are available at BLOCS before 5PM on weekdays (Mon – Fri), and after 4PM on weekends (Sat & Sun) and holidays. If we are not at capacity and you show up in person, we will register you for the next available 2 hour climbing slot. To guarantee your spot, we recommend reserving your climbing session in advance.
NOTE: Drop Ins are only accepted if we are NOT at capacity!
At all other times, BLOCS is ONLY accessible through a confirmed booking.
First time climbers: Please fill out a waiver online.
Memberships and 10 punch passes are available online only. Click here to purchase.
Please note: New boulder problems are being set twice a week! A section of the gym will be closed Sundays from 6PM to close and Wednesdays from 11AM to 4PM.
- Time slots will be 2 hours total, including check-in and check-out of the facility.
- Exception: The last time slot of the day is 1 and a half hours.
- Maximum 1 booking per day, no more than 3 peak hour bookings per week.
- Peak Hours: weekdays after 5 PM, & Saturday and Sunday before 4 PM.
- If you sign up for a booking time and can’t make it, please cancel your booking below.
We are asking all climbers to understand that access to BLOCS will be limited. All climbers must observe the following:
- Complete the AHS COVID-19 Self-Assessment survey before entering.
- DO NOT ENTER THE FACILITY if you:
- are exhibiting symptoms,
- are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19,
- are required to self-quarantine or isolate, or
- have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Arrive changed and ready to climb (Bring only essential items – changing and storage space is restricted).
- Wait outside until your booking time starts. You can arrive late, but end times are firm. Please begin packing up 15 mins before the end of your booking time.
- If you would like to extend your climbing time, please inquire at the welcome desk. We can extend times if we are not, or will not be, at capacity.
- Wash or sanitize your hands immediately upon entry. Continue to clean and sanitize your hands throughout your stay.
- YOU MUST maintain 2m physical distance with others in the facility.
- Please bring a water bottle. The water fountain is closed.
- Wear a mask. Effective Aug 1st, 2020, a mask or face covering is required while in the facility.